Show at 8:00 PM
Tickets for this event are reserved seating. Call our box office at 417-863-9491 with any questions.
The Gillioz is a historic venue built in 1926. As a result of this, the seating in the balcony is closer together than the seating in the orchestra section. If you or a member of your party is tall and require more leg room, we would advise purchasing tickets in the orchestra section.
2018 VIP Meet & Greet Experience Includes:
• One (1) Premium Reserved Ticket in the first 15 rows
• Meet and Greet with Weird Al after the show. Includes signature (any one item of your choice) and photo (with your camera).
• Be a part of Weird Al Jeopardy! - a Pre-Concert Game Show Experience challenging people to the ultimate Weird Al trivia contest. Register for the chance to be a contestant, or just play along from the audience (Shhh! No shouting answers!)
• Custom Framed Set List from your own unique show (every show on the 2018 Tour has a different set list!)
• Exclusive, Limited Edition Weird Al Wristwatch with moving limbs as hour and minute hands
• Souvenir VIP Laminate
• Crowd-Free Merchandise Shopping
• Pre-Show Hang with fellow fans — including cash bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages & one (1) drink ticket
• Early Entry into the Venue
• On-Site VIP Host
“Weird Al” Yankovic burst onto the scene over three decades ago and never looked back. For the first time in his storied career, the world’s foremost musical satirist and four-time Grammy-winner foregoes his usual high-octane, big-production show for an intimate evening of music, focusing on original (non-parody) songs from his 14-album catalog. After his 2016 world tour, including venues such as the Hollywood Bowl and Radio City Music Hall, this is a rare opportunity to get up-close and personal with this legendary performer.
Weird Al’s most recent album Mandatory Fun was the first comedy album in history to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. In 2018 he will be awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.