Last Updated: June 11, 2020
Etix may collect information from and about you, including but not limited to…
- Your name, street address, or other contact information
- Your credit card number, billing zip code, and other payment and billing information
- Information you post on our website or a third-party social media site
- Information about events you like, products you buy, or other demographic information
- Information about the browser you’re using to access our Site, which site you came from or where you went after, location information or your type of mobile device, etc
Etix may collect information…
- Directly from you if you register, post on our Site, ask us a question, etc
- By using browser cookies, web beacons, and other browser tracking tools
- From third parties if you use an integrated social media feature on our website or app
Etix may use the information we collect…
- To respond to your questions or requests
- To improve our products and services
- To look at site trends and customer interests
- For security purposes
- For marketing purposes
- You may opt-out of having your online behavior tracked for advertising purposes. To learn more, click here.
- For transactional communications
- For the purpose of fraud detection and prevention, and share the personal information with a third-party service provider for such purpose.
- As otherwise permitted by law
Etix may share the information we collect…
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf
- With our business partners
- If we believe we must in order to comply with the law
- With a successor to all or part of our business
At Etix, e-commerce is a way of life. We understand the importance of online security and utilize the latest advances in technology to ensure your transaction is secure. We address security through “defense in depth”, where we employ a collection of complementary and interlocking methods to keep your information secure and protected. Furthermore, Etix maintains compliance with current security standards, including PCI-compliance. While the Internet is never 100% secure, Etix works constantly to stay on the forefront of online security through multiple levels of encryption and regular external vulnerability scans. For your own protection, use caution when using the Internet and remember: never share your Etix account information.
Etix complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified to the U.S. Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Framework Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles Etix commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policies should first contact Etix at:
909 Aviation Parkway, Suite 900
Morrisville, NC 27560
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield.
In certain cases, we may remain liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if we transfer your personally identifiable information to third-party processors of that data who then process that data in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles. We will not, however, retain such liability if we can prove that we are not responsible for the act or omission in question that is inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles.
Our use of your personally identifiable information may be subject to investigation and enforcement under the U.S. Federal Trade Commission or another U.S. statutory body, and/or you may be able to invoke binding arbitration to assert your rights.
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA Rights"). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise those rights with Etix.
- Right to Know and Right to Delete. You can request what personal information we have collected, used and disclosed in the preceding 12 months. You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected, provide a service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our service).
Please note that if we delete your personal information, some of our services will very limited or not work the same. For example, you will no longer have access to view locate, view or reprint tickets. Our Customer Services and partner venues will also no longer be able to locate or view your historical account information, order history or ticket information. In some cases it is possible that this may hinder your ability to have your tickets validated and enter an event.
To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify your identity, you may need provide us with some basic information about yourself so that we can verify your provided matches what we have in our system. Upon receipt of your request, we will also ask you to verify your email address. We will maintain a record of your request to know or request to delete.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A provides consumers the right to request companies not to sell their personal information - even if the company is not currently selling such information. Etix does not sell your personal information with other companies. Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under this law may submit a request to email@example.com.
© 2023 Etix, Inc. All rights reserved.