Legend has it that somewhere in the woods at the end of the trolley tracks lurk the things that nightmares are made of. This fall a lonely trolley will carry passengers down the tracks to the gate. The choice is yours… Do you have what it takes to face your fears?
Haunted Isle tickets are non-refundable. Please read the following carefully. The Haunted Isle is not recommended for children. Once tickets are purchased, they can not be refunded so it is very important that you understand all of the details listed below.
You must be on time when visiting this year. Time slots fill quickly and we can't guarantee you space later on in the evening. Tickets for late arrivals are non-refundable.
We are taking all precautions to keep our actors and customers safe.
SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS
- Physical Distancing: Practice physical distancing and keep at least 6 feet between your party and others.
- Face Coverings: All guests are required to wear a face covering during their visit.
- Enhanced Sanitation: Hand sanitizer will be available in select locations, Entering the main scene, Midway, and at Concession stand. Hand washing stations will also be available at our restroom locations.
- Characters will maintain social distancing, and in some case be separated via physical set barriers.
- Follow Cast Member Direction: Please follow directions from our cast members
- No smoking, vaping, eating, drug or alcohol is allowed
- No backpacks, large purses, high heel shoes, open toe shoes or strollers. The attraction is a 30-40 minute walk through the woods and is dark
- No weapons of any kind. Security personnel is onsite to check in guests
- No photos or videotaping is allowed
- We are not responsible for cell phones or other personal property. Keep all belongings securely tucked away.
You will be escorted off the property if you are intoxicated, or are carrying a weapon.
SAFETY OF OUR VOLUNTEERS
- Volunteer Tracking: Nights, times, and placement of all volunteers are recorded.
- Physical Distancing: Volunteers will refrain from entering the personal space of guests, also many characters will be separated via physical set barriers.
- Prop Sanitation: props will be sanitized and disinfected between groups and every night after events