Due to limited Wi-Fi cash is required for food purchase. ATM is available onsite.
The Fair Food Fest event will provide all of the fair food favorites everyone missed out on this year and are craving. Attendees will be able to park their cars, purchase their food, and enjoy while social distancing in or around their car. There will be no seating available.
Food Options Will be Plentiful!
Fried Dough - French Fries - Michigans - Bloomin' Onion - Candy Apples - Hamburgers - Lemonade - Lobster Roll - Corn Dogs - Cotton Candy - Fajitas - Pretzels - Cheese-steaks - Italian Sausage - Pretzel Hot Dogs - Fried Oreos - Tacos - Taco Salads
The safety of our fairgoers, volunteers, concessionaires, and staff is paramount. We will be strictly adhering to all CDC, State, and Federal guidelines. By reserving your timeslot, you are agreeing to the following:
Due to current restrictions on attendance, we have put the following operations plan in place:
- No more than six tickets can be reserved at a time. There are a limited number of tickets. By reserving a timeslot, you are committed to coming to the event.
- All attendees will be required to wear a face mask when outside of the vehicle.
- After purchasing food, attendees will return to their car.
- All attendees must vacate the premise when their session ends.
- All attendees will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Attendees are required to provide the proper contact information for tracing as required by the State of Vermont.
- This is a paid ticketed event. When reserving tickets, you will be selecting a date and timeslot. Each timeslot is 45 minutes long, allowing you enough time to purchase your food and return to your car.
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. If someone attempts to sell these tickets after reservation, please contact us immediately.
- We will require the proper contact information for tracing purposes.
- There is a limit of 150 tickets per timeslot. There will be a 15-minute break in between each timeslot to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization.
- There will be no seating available. Attendees may eat their food while social distancing in or around their car.
- All persons outside of their vehicle will be required to wear masks.
Friday, September 25th: 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Saturday, September 26th: 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Sunday, September 27th: 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Thank you to our sponsor: