We Try to accommodate as many people as possible to tour our facility safely and efficiently. Guests are welcome to purchase tickets at bluebloodbrewing.com and we will reserve first-come, first served tour spots for our taproom customers. Please plan on 45-60 minutes for a complete tour depending on the size of the group and questions.
BREWERY AND ROBBER’S CAVE PUBLIC TOUR RATES
Proceeds from the tours go toward maintaining Robber’s Cave and are donated to our monthly Beer Bounty to give back to our community.
BREWERY AND ROBBERS CAVE TOUR EXPECTATIONS
- $10/ person 21+
- $8/person Ages 6-20
- 5 and under are Free
- Includes 45-60-minute guided tour (depending on size of group and number of questions)
- 21+ will receive a beer on the tour
- Soda & water available for those under 21
- Stay with your tour guide at all times
- Brewery floor may be wet and slippery-watch your step
- Guests vandalizing property will be reported to police and banned from Blue Blood Brewing Company
PRIVATE TOUR INFORMATION/REQUEST
CONTACT 402-477-2337 X1212
*MININMUM GROUP SIZE FOR PRIVATE TOURS 10
*NO PRIVATE TOURS ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NIGHTS
**Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult**
Due to the historical nature of Robbers Cave, modifications to the landmark or its structure that would make the landmark available to everyone are unable to be installed, and due to physical limitations imposed by the natural structure, all areas within the landmark may not be accessible by everyone.
Warning: Robber’s Cave contains uneven flooring, low overhead, and narrow passageways. Cave tour participants acknowledge and assume the risks inherent in a cave tour.