Show at 4:30 PM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
VIP BUNDLE PACK LEVEL 2: $300.00
TICKET SALE DATES
VIP BUNDLE PACK LEVEL 2 Public Onsale: March 9, 2019 7:23 PM to July 18, 2019 3:00 PM
+ HISTORY TOUR - LEVEL 2 - VIP History Tour Meet & Greet Package (LIMIT TO 6):
Includes everything from the LEVEL 1 ~ Standard Meet & Greet Package
• Meet & Greet and individual photo op with the band (USE YOUR OWN CAMERA)
• One of a kind tote bag: Commemorative Laminate and Lanyard, Exclusive Band Photo, 18 Month Stryper History Tour Calendar (SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
• On site VIP host
• VIP front of line entry into venue (ONLY WHERE AVAILABLE)
• Hassle / Crowd free merchandise shopping
• (1) ONE Stryper History Tour Poster sent straight to your home from Port Merchandise Company once production is completed prior to tour commencing.
• Stage Tour (HOLD MICHAEL'S GUITAR, PHOTO IN FRONT OF ROBERT'S DRUM KIT, OVERVIEW OF GEAR W/STRYPER CREW MEMBER)
• Stryper Vanity Plate
• Vintage Swag Pack (Pin, Patch, Key chain) (SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE)
• $300.00 (plus tax & fees) *
* NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
+ IMPORTANT DETAILS & DISCLAIMERS
• Purchase of the Stryper LEVEL 1 ~ Standard Meet & Greet Package or LEVEL 2 ~ VIP History Tour Meet & Greet Package is ONLY exclusive to this package through Stryper and is NOT affiliated with any Meet & Greet packages the venue has for sale NOR does this purchase give you access to any of the venue's VIP events. This MUST be purchased SEPARATELY.
• The Stryper LEVEL 2 ~ VIP History Tour Meet & Greet Package is limited to ONLY (6) people per city/venue.
• Meet & Greet starts at 4:30 PM. Please line up at the front entrance at 4:00 PM. Your VIP M&G Host will come out to check you in and escort you to the VIP area. Please note, at the time of purchase, it is important your email address is the correct point of contact for all upcoming correspondence in regards to the M&G Details. (TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
• Please have your etix purchase paperwork or digital download on phone ready to provide to M&G Host who will meet you, scan your ticket (barcode), and escort you to the M&G event area.
• Commemorative laminates are for commemorative purposes only. The commemorative laminate does not gain or authorize access into the venue, VIP, or any backstage areas.
• No more than (2) outside items can be brought in to be signed by the band.
• Although every effort will be made for participation by the entire band, band member participation in Meet & Greet and Photo Opportunity can vary by market.
• All efforts will be made to accommodate the scheduled start time. However, there could be unforeseen issues which may occur that could detain you from accessing the M&G at the scheduled time. We appreciate your patience and understanding should this occur. Just hang tight and the M&G Host will let you know details as soon as possible.
**** FOR COMPLETE DETAILS PLEASE SEE WWW.STRYPER.COM ****