etix

Cook's Garage


Jun
3 Thu

Cotton Fest 2021 - Three-Day VIP Pass (Thu, Fri & Sat)

Lubbock, TX
United States
12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
 More Information
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
THREE - DAY VIP PASS: $200.00

TICKET SALE DATES
THREE - DAY VIP PASS Public Onsale: February 27, 2021 3:36 PM to June 6, 2021 2:00 AM
THREE - DAY VIP PASS Public Onsale: March 1, 2021 10:00 AM to June 3, 2021 10:00 PM
Jun
3 Thu

Cotton Fest 2021 - Camping

Lubbock, TX
United States
12:00 PM - 12:00 PM
 More Information
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
RESERVED CAMPING SPACE: $600.00
CAMPING: $400.00

TICKET SALE DATES
CAMPING Public Onsale: March 2, 2021 12:45 AM to June 5, 2021 12:00 PM
RESERVED CAMPING SPACE Public Onsale: March 1, 2021 10:00 AM to June 3, 2021 12:00 PM
RESERVED CAMPING SPACE Public Onsale: February 27, 2021 3:37 PM to June 5, 2021 12:00 PM

PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTION

Each camping spot comes with four passes to the concerts on June 4 and 5. Any additional campers will need to purchase a two day event wristband.


Camping spots do not have water or electricity.


Please check out all the camping rules and details right here!


$400.00 - $600.00
Jun
4 Fri

Cotton Fest 2021 BBQ Cook Off Registration

Lubbock, TX
United States
Show at 12:00 PM
 More Information
REGISTRATION PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ADULT: $150.00

REGISTRATION SALE DATES
ADULT Registration Opens: March 18, 2021 2:19 PM to June 4, 2021 12:00 PM
ADULT Registration Opens: March 18, 2021 2:21 PM to June 4, 2021 12:00 PM

PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTION

Cotton Fest 2021 BBQ Cook Off.
June 4 & 5, 2021


Brisket, Pork Ribs, Chicken Thighs, Beans.
75% payout of all entry fees with the other 25% benefiting The High Cotton Relief Fund.


Each team registration includes two event wristbands for the weekend. Any additional team members must purchase a two day event wristband to enter the Cotton Fest grounds.


One vehicle and trailer per cook team will be allowed.
If you are bringing an RV you must purchase a camping spot.
If you have a camping spot you can cook next to your RV.
Anyone wishing to watch the cook off must have a Cotton Fest ticket.
Cotton Fest is BYOB.
Each cook off team must have a fire extinguisher
Teams will supply all cooking equipment, supplies and electricity.


$150.00
Jun
4 Fri

Cotton Fest 2021 - Two-Day Pass (Friday and Saturday)

Lubbock, TX
United States
12:00 PM - 2:00 AM
 More Information
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
TWO - DAY PASS: $50.00

TICKET SALE DATES
TWO - DAY PASS Public Onsale: February 27, 2021 3:36 PM to June 6, 2021 2:00 AM
TWO - DAY PASS Public Onsale: March 1, 2021 10:00 AM to June 4, 2021 12:00 PM