TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
RESTON RESIDENT: $15.00
NON-RESTON RESIDENT: $30.00
TICKET SALE DATES
RESTON RESIDENT / NON-RESTON RESIDENT Public Onsale: February 8, 2021 4:00 PM to May 26, 2021 8:00 PM
Please scroll down and click the seat map image to begin transaction.
“De Profundis demands a combination of virtuoso technique and a total lack of inhibition. This was a gripping and moving performance…a living thing on stage…this was an ideal meeting of composer and interpreter, and a unique and wonderful experience.” – New York Classical Review
Pianist Anthony de Mare is one of the world’s foremost champions of contemporary music. Known for his entrepreneurial performance projects, he offers a program highlighting some of America’s most progressive composers, the techniques and styles of which illuminate more innovative approaches to the piano. The works treat issues of social conscience, justice, civil rights and the media. Each piece is sculpted to tell its own individual story, contributing to the fabric of our national narrative. In addition, the program features the monumental work De Profundis by Frederic Rzewski, based on a text by Oscar Wilde – an oratorio for speaking-singing pianist, the genre de Mare pioneered more than 30 years ago.
Due to the public health requirements for safeguarding people in public spaces, Reston Community Center has established these protocols for all those who attend our performances or events:
- Patrons, staff and volunteers must conduct a health self-check before entering any RCC program or facility; that self-check is required to establish that the patron has none of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 and feels healthy.
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times during performances, film screenings or other arts events.
- Patrons, staff and volunteers are required to remain at least six feet apart from others at all times.
- Patrons attending performances can expect that the full capacity of the CenterStage has been reduced to one third of our available seats (78 seats) in a socially-distanced configuration. Barriers will be on seats that must remain vacant. Ticketing for single seats or more than two seats must be accomplished with the Box Office staff to assure the social distance requirement can be met.
- Patrons attending performances in the RCC Hunters Woods Community Room must wear a mask at all times and remain socially distanced. The capacity of the space has also been reduced.
- Patrons can anticipate that there will be no intermissions for CenterStage Professional Touring Artist Series performances. Entry to and exit from the CenterStage or the Community Room will be managed to maintain social distancing.
- Ticketing for the season’s events will be managed to occur as close to the performance month as feasible.
- If a patron has a health issue arise and can’t attend a performance, an exchange or full refund will be made (applies only to Professional Touring Artist Series shows). Under no circumstances should patrons who feel unwell attend RCC offerings.
- RCC facilities have been modified to assure that our service desks are safe for patrons and staff (plexiglass partitions installed). Our HVAC systems in both buildings have been modified to assure the fastest possible exchange rate of interior to fresh air. New filters in the HVAC system have been installed to provide the best possible air quality.
- RCC reserves the right to adjust these measures whenever the public health conditions warrant. Should RCC or a touring artist have to cancel a performance, a full refund for any ticket purchase affected will be made.
- For Contact Tracing purposes, patrons will be required to provide the name of each individual ticket holder.
- No merchandise will be offered for sale and the artists will not be greeting patrons after the performance.