Overlooking the Paddock, the Phoenix Dining Room offers buffet dining in a business casual setting.
Gates Open: 11:00 a.m.
First Post: 1:05 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays: $55 per person
- Saturdays: $60 per person
- Tickets include general admission, buffet and program. Prices are subject to change.
There will be a $10 per seat cancellation charge on all tables until April 1, 2020. After April 1, patrons will no longer be able to receive a refund.
A 20% Gratuity will be automatically applied to all groups of 10 or more.
- Guests must arrive by 1:15 p.m. on the day of their reservation or their table will be resold and tickets will be invalid.
- Room opens at 11:00 a.m.
- Buffet is available from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.>
- Available in tables of 4, 6 or 8.
- Tables are assigned seating. Your table number is the table you will have access to for the duration of the race day.
- Tables may not be pushed together.
Patrons are encouraged to consider respect for Keeneland tradition, modesty and the comfort level of fellow patrons when choosing their attire. Patrons that do not adhere to the dress code and are unable to amend their attire will not be granted access to the dining room.
: Collared shirts, slacks and dress shoes.
: Clothing of comparable formality to gentlemen.
: Denim - regardless of color, slacks that are designed to resemble jeans, shorts (including rompers), clothing or shoes that resemble athletic attire, flip-flops, abbreviated or revealing attire.
*Dress code rules do not apply to children 12 and under.