Show at 1:05 PM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
6 TOP TABLE: $80.00
TICKET SALE DATES
6 TOP TABLE Public Onsale: March 24, 2021 9:00 AM to April 15, 2021 1:05 PM
With a business formal setting, this dining room offers a three course plated lunch menu and cocktail service. Race day programs included. Located on the 4th floor and overlooking the racetrack, the Lexington and Kentucky Dining Room offers a spectacular view of the horses in the final stretch to the finish line.
Gates Open: 12:00 p.m.
First Post: 1:05 p.m.
- Ticket cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the race date to receive a full refund.
- Room opens at 12:00 p.m.
- Guests must arrive by 2:00 p.m. on the day of their reservation or their table will be resold and tickets will be invalid.
- Lunch service is available from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. A la carte snacks are available to purchase until the start of the last race.
- 6 seats per table; tables may not be joined.
- Each table is socially distanced from other tables but guests dining at the same table together will not be socially distanced.
- Tables are assigned by table number. That table number will be yours for the duration of the race day.
- Children are required to have a ticket for access to the dining room.
Gratuity on any bar purchases or a la carte snack purchases has not been included in your ticket price.
Patrons are encouraged to consider respect for Keeneland tradition, modesty and the comfort level of fellow patrons when choosing their attire. Patrons that do not adhere to the dress code and are unable to amend their attire will not be granted access to the dining room.
Gentlemen: Suits or sport coats, dress slacks, dress shirt with collar and tie. Dress shoes and dress socks.
Ladies: Clothing of comparable formality to gentlemen, including but not limited to skirts, dresses, tailored pantsuit or dress slacks.
Not Permitted: Denim - regardless of color, slacks designed to resemble jeans, shorts (including rompers), clothing or shoes that resemble athletic attire, abbreviated or revealing attire.
*Dress code rules do not apply to children 12 and under.