Just in time for February, when we all need a good laugh!
A comedian since he was 10 years old, Tom has appeared on Showtime, A&E, Comedy Central and three times on “David Letterman”! He’s opened for Larry the Cable Guy and entertainment giants Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, Aretha Franklin, BB King, Natalie Cole and many more! He can currently be heard regularly today on XM Sirius Radio comedy channels. Don’t miss this great night of laughs!
Beer / Wine Cash Bar
All tickets: $25.00
FACILITY UPGRADES and SAFETY MEASURES
1) Cortland Repertory Theatre has installed air purification and cleaning systems from AtmosAir in all of our facilities.
2) CRT has a 100% vaccinated staff and volunteer group. Guest performers will be expected to show proof of full vaccination to CRT Administration.
3) CRT has upgraded all rest room facilities to touchless faucets, soap dispensers and toilets. Hand sanitizing stations are positioned around CRT Downtown’s lobby and theatre.
4) Tickets will be scanned upon entrance to theatre. Show and artist information will be digital, accessed thru cell phone cameras using QR Codes.
5) A new seating arrangement, in groups of 4 people per “pod” will be used until further notice. There is no restriction on the number of tickets purchased (i.e. single tickets are available). Be aware that if your party is less than 4 people, other patrons may be seated with you in your “pod”. Small tables will be placed in between each pair of seats for refreshments.
SAFETY PROCEDURES – WHAT TO EXPECT
While we are confident with our upgrades and safety measures, we remain vigilant and choose to err on the side of caution when it comes to the safety of our patrons, performers and community.
1) All patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination BEFORE being allowed to enter the theatre. Acceptable proof of vaccination includes FDA CDC -authorized vaccination card with matching photo ID, or the NYS Excelsior Pass. For more details, please visit: https://epass.ny.gov
2) Facial masks are required to be worn properly at all times by patrons, staff, and volunteers except when eating or drinking.
3) Patrons who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who have a known exposure to COVID within the last ten days must STAY HOME. Contact our Box Office if you cannot attend a performance for which you purchased tickets.
***Please note if you choose the Print at Home delivery method, you will not have access to print your tickets until 3 days before the performance! ***
Gallery Opening Night
Friday, Feb. 25 from 5:00-8:00pm
Gallery opens to public:
February 25 – March 6
CRT Downtown announces an open call for visual art entries in a Cortland Community Arts Exhibition. Entries will be open to residents of Cortland County – professionals, amateurs and high school seniors – and students and faculty from Tompkins Cortland CC and SUNY Cortland.
Gallery Opening is Friday, February 25 from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Exhibiting artists receive free entry. Additional tickets for the gallery opening can be purchased at the box office for $10 per ticket. Anyone coming to the Gallery Opening or Happy Hour will be required to show their vaccination card and photo ID. Masks are required unless eating/drinking.
The Creative Cortland Community Visual Arts Exhibition is open for viewing from February 25 – March 6; Saturday & Sunday from Noon – 5:00 PM, and Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM with a suggested donation of $5.00.