Date: Saturday, January 15 & Sunday, January 16, 2022
Time: 8:00am - 5:30pm EST on both days
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
Room: Meeting Room
The Physical Agent Modalities Practitioner Credentialing Agency, Inc., LLC (PAMPCA), has designed a continuing education course in PAMs for the busy therapist. PAMPCA, LLC, is the ONLY credentialing agency in Physical Agent Modalities for OT practitioners.
You do not have to set aside multiple weekends to complete your credentialing training in physical agent modalities. Instead, you learn via the Internet in the comfort of your home or in small study groups and attend only one 16-hour workshop and complete supervised clinical work. Our successful graduates are awarded 45 contact hours of continuing education credits. PAMPCA is an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association (#4859).
*All notifications are sent via email, please make sure that we have the correct email. If you do not receive an email from us within the week, please call 989-964-4048 to verify your email.
- Qualify for a Discount! Please email email@example.com for a discount code.
- Send three or more from the same company; each receives $50 off the regular fee, paying only $580 each
- Student registrations receive a discounted rate of $499 (currently enrolled students).
- For any Discount, we cannot go back and apply credit for registrations already completed
- LATE REGISTRATION: Begins 14 business days prior to the workshop
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 7 business days prior to the workshop
- We will send a book for the online portion
- Tank top and shorts are required for the hands-on portion
- We provide an additional workbook at the 2-day workshop
- Please see www.pampca.org for supervised clinical work needed
Release of Liability
- It is agreed that PAMPCA, LLC. and the hosting site shall not be held liable for any damages or illnesses to the attendees or the attendees’ lab partners suffered because of physical handling, lab setting, illness, or accidental injury from lab materials or another person.
- The attendee assumes full responsibility for their conduct and safety during this continuing education event and at any future time where injury, illness, or damage may result from its function.
- PAMPCA, LLC., and the hosting site will not assume any responsibility for damages or loss of any merchandise or articles left in the facility.
Instructor(s) - TBD