IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- All seating is reserved. Call the Box Office for assistance with handicapped accessible seating or with other seating questions.
- There is an 8 ticket limit on tickets for this show. Please call the Box Office if you are purchasing for a larger group. Group discounts are available through the Box Office for groups of 10 or more.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. Tickets to this event will not be refunded or exchanged for another performance time.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend a performance.
- Tickets to this event will be on sale online until Saturday, February 9, at 5 PM. After this time, tickets must be purchased at the door.
The only authorized ticket sales agents for The Clayton Center are The Clayton Center box office at 919-553-1737, ext 2, The Clayton Center website at theclaytoncenter.com
and etix.com. Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may not be honored. Please remember that tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. The Clayton Center is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
PLEASE CLICK ON A SECTION FROM THE MAP BELOW TO SEE SEAT AVAILABILITY WITHIN EACH SECTION.