This event has been rescheduled to October 25, 2021. All previously purchased tickets will valid at the rescheduled date.
All Ages. Doors open one hour prior to the show. All General Admission tickets are seated. Please visit www.thebluenote.com for more information. No bags, backpacks or messenger bags. Patrons and their belongings are subject to search upon entry.
- Please note The Blue Note & Rose Music Hall (including shows at Rose Park and 9th Street) are requiring all fans to provide PRINTED proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event OR full vaccination for entry.
- All fans must have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the venue and provide printed proof of a negative result prior to entering the venue. Or, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the facility and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction will be required to take a COVID-19 test within 72-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide printed proof of negative result prior to entering the venue.
- Varied COVID-19 policies may apply to the show you are attending due to artist request. We suggest ticketholders double-check policies for each show they are attending by visiting the event/ticketing webpages, venue social media pages, and venue pre-show emails.