Parking Lot/Club Doors: 6:00pm
Theatre Doors: 7:00pm
Show Time: 8:00pm
This concert will be seated at full capacity. Please note the artist would like to request that all patrons and staff provide proof of vaccination for entry to the venue, or a negative COVID test, taken within 72 hours of the event. We provide FREE RAPID ONSITE TESTING. Additionally, all guests and staff MUST WEAR FACE MASKS AT ALL TIMES (unless eating/drinking)
Your safety is our top priority. Please take these Guest Expectations seriously as they will be enforced by our venue security team. Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the venue.
- Please do not attend this event if you have a diagnosis of coronavirus, have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 10 days or have been told to quarantine/isolate within the last 10 days. Also, do not attend if you are showing symptoms of a new cough, a new onset of shortness of breath, or had a fever within the last 48 hours.
- Smoking and vaping is not allowed inside of Celebrity Theatre
- Your e-tickets will be scanned from your phone. On the night of the event If you have printed tickets, please have them out and available for scanning.
- Please adhere to our Clear Bag Policy. Only the following bags will be allowed:
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags (max size: 12" x 6" x 12")
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand (max size: 4.5" x 6.5")
- For ADA seating, please contact the Box Office at 602-267-1600
- Seat sizes: The A-Ring section seats have more room between the seats and have additional legroom. The seats in the B-Ring section are original to the theatre and are smaller with the rows closer together.
- This is an all ages show. Children 12 months of age and under may enter without a ticket but must sit on an adult’s lap.
- Parking can be added to your ticket order and paid for upon check out