Berklee students will perform Eilish’s music spanning from her early Soundcloud releases to her latest album Happier Than Ever. The concert will integrate video, theatrical skits, and immersive audio creating a cohesive narrative.
The show will be produced not only as an entertaining live performance, but also to be post-produced for virtual releases.
Featured music will include “Lovely,” “ilomilo,” and “Happier Than Ever” among many other chart-topping hits.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.
Members of the Berklee community who are part of the regular testing protocol only need to present their ticket and Berklee ID to gain entry.
Additionally, masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination or negative test status. Patrons are required to bring their own masks, and to wear them over their nose and mouth. Please review our detailed Public Events and Performances webpage, and email the box office with any questions.
Berklee/Conservatory Student, Faculty & Staff Ticket Redemption
To redeem your ticket benefit.
Choose your quantity of tickets under the “Berklee Student” or “Berklee Faculty/Staff” pricing. Add Tickets to your shopping cart. In your shopping cart, you will be required to enter your Berklee email address in the “Membership” field at the right of the column. Hit submit to verify your eligibility and proceed with your order.
Please note that there is a limit of 4 tickets redeemable at the benefit price. If you have any issues redeeming your ticket benefit, please contact the box office via email at email@example.com, or call us during our business hours at 617-747-2261.