Saul Bitran, Cuarteto Latinoamericano violinist and newest member of the Boston Conservatory at Berklee violin faculty, joins forces with pianist Sally Pinkas in a program titled From Paris, Con Amor, featuring works by three Latin American and two French masters.
HEITOR VILLA-LOBOS: Improviso (Melodia)
MAURICE RAVEL: Sonata No. 2 for Violin and Piano
SILVESTRE REVUELTAS: Three pieces for violin and piano
ASTOR PIAZZOLLA: Selections from L’Histoire de Tango
GABRIEL FAURÉ: Sonata No. 1 in A Major for Violin and Piano, op. 13
Andrew Mark, artistic director
String Masters Series is a recital series celebrating the art of great string playing, featuring acclaimed artists from around the world.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee and the Boston Conservatory will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.
Members of the Berklee community who are part of the regular testing protocol only need to present their ticket and Berklee ID to gain entry.
Additionally, masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination or negative test status. Patrons are required to bring their own masks, and to wear them over their nose and mouth. Please review our detailed Public Events and Performances webpage, and email the box office with any questions.
Conservatory/Berklee Faculty/Staff/Student Comps