An Evening with Dead Floyd
Friday, August 6, 2021
Doors at 7 Show at 8
What To Expect
- These are socially distant table/pod performances. You must purchase a table for your group, single seats are not available.
- Full restaurant service is available for the entirety of the show. All food and drink orders will be placed through your server.
- A mask/face covering must be worn at check-in and all times when moving around the venue. We encourage you to wear your mask when speaking to your server.
- We ask that you do your best to maintain safe (6 ft.) distancing from others while away from your table. We cannot allow different groups to commingle.
Please note: Tables A1-A3, B1-B3, and C1-C3 are considered OBSTRUCTED VIEWING and are sold at a reduced rate. These tables are located on our dining deck and allow for four and six seats. This is indicated by table number on our seating chart and labeled obstructed on our best available option.
The tables located in the venue yard provide optimal viewing and allow for two to eight seats.
How To Buy A Ticket
One ticket is good for one table. There is a maximum of two tables per order. There are two options to purchase tickets - via our seating chart or best available option, both located below.
Seating Chart Option
- Select your desired table based on the number in your party. Hover over the seating chart to view table availability.
- Click on your desired table from the seating chart map.
- Indicate ticket quantity from the drop-down menu and select “add tickets."
Best Available Option
Select desired table size based on the number in your party and select the number of orders from the drop down.
To add your table to cart press the “add tickets” button in the lower left hand corner of your screen.