* If you feel ill or have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or have a known COVID exposure in the past 7-10 days, please do not attend a show at The Ramkat or Gas Hill Drinking Room.
* All attendees will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue and away from their table. Please bring your own mask.
* All shows in The Ramkat & Gas Hill Drinking Room are seated performances.
* Tickets are sold by the table/pod/stool only.
* To minimize all gatherings of patrons inside the venue, beverage orders will be taken by servers at the table.
* All shows in Gas Hill and The Ramkat are time-limited to reduce the amount of time patrons, bands and staff are in the venue together.
* If you contract COVID within two weeks after attending a concert, please let us know as soon as possible. We will alert all attendees of potential exposures.
* All concerts will be limited to 13% capacity. Current guidelines allow for 50% capacity, but to ensure proper social distancing, we are only allowing 13% of our capacity.
* Thorough deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures are in place for before, after and during each performance.
* When you arrive at the venue, staff will direct you to your table. We ask that you only leave your table to use the restroom.
* No exiting and re-entry of the venue will be allowed.
* Please be respectful to our staff and fellow patrons and conscious of social distancing. This is a team effort, and we appreciate your compliance and understanding.
* If patrons do not follow the COVID safety procedures and precautions as we have laid out to ensure the safety of fellow concert-goers, musicians and Ramkat staff, you will be asked to leave the show and no refund will be given.
* If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email the venue at firstname.lastname@example.org