Please Note: This event serves as the rescheduled date for tickets purchased for the original date of April 17, 2020 (& first reschedule June 19, 2020 & second reschedule October 10, 2020)at Pub Station Ballroom. All tickets purchased via authorized ticketing outlets(Etix, Pub Station)will be honored for this new date at Red Oxx Events Lawn. Requests for refunds purchased before April 2021 must be made at point of purchase BEFORE May 2, 2021*
Pub Station Presents Concert at Red Oxx Events Lawn; Rules and Policies:
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on Red Oxx Events Lawn grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
Breathing fresh Rocky Mountain air into the Nashville music scene, Ian Munsick is pioneering a new brand of country. The Wyoming-born singer / songwriter’s upbringing was a mix of working the ranch and working crowds. Under the tutelage of their fiddle-playing father, Ian and his two older brothers grew up playing everything from bluegrass to The Beatles. Incorporating elements across genres, he has now begun to establish himself as a progressive artist with an old soul. Captivated by traditional lyrical truth and the modern soundscape, Ian followed his ear to Music City.
In 2017 he released a self-titled EP, winning iHeartRadio’s Rocky Mountain Song of the Year for the...