Event is rain or shine. No Refunds.
General Admission is first come first serve and may result in standing room only.
Corral Stage performance begins at 5:45PM.
Limited on site parking. Reserved Parking available for purchase.
FOR HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE SEATING, PLEASE CALL THE INDIAN RANCH AMPHITHEATRE AT 508-943-3871.
Coolers, beach chairs, large bags and backpacks are no longer allowed into the venue. Small purses and clear bags are still subject to a bag inspection. NO food or drink allowed with the exception of a sealed water bottle. Thank you for understanding.
PATRONS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING IN:
*One gallon clear, plastic freezer bag that does not exceed 11" X 11"
*Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVS that does not exceed 12"X12"X6"
*Small wristlet or hand held wallet, with or without handle or strap that does not exceed 8"X5"X2"
All bags will be searched upon entrance into the venue. If you have a towel for the beach you may be asked to unfold upon search. If you need to bring in any items mentioned due to medical reasons, please stop by the front desk. Shirts and shoes required.
GOLD: FRONT ROW Q&A PACKAGE
- One premium reserved ticket to the show.
- Submit a question for a special Q&A session with members of FOREIGNER*
- Receive exclusive inside information from members of the touring crew on what it takes to put this show together!
- Photo opportunity on FOREIGNER’s stage with members of the Band (socially distance)!**
- Exclusive FOREIGNER merchandise pack
- Official VIP laminate
- Pre-Concert tour merchandise shopping opportunity
- On-site VIP host and dedicated check-in
- Early entry into the venue
* Not all questions may be answered by the artists.
** All fan photos will be handled without any physical contact with the band, CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place;
masks to be worn in the venue and while seated DURING the VIP event, masks may be removed during photo only.