Switch Dance Party
Queer • K!nk • Dance • Performance
A family reunion of sorts…
Hoso Terra Toma (Dragula, S4; Seoul, Korea)
Toxic Gay (NYC)
• BRING GOOD VIBES
• TIP YOUR DANCERS & PERFORMERS
• CELEBRATE YOURSELF
• TURN A LOOK IF YOU MUST
• FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW
• By entering our space you consent to queer vibes and artistic expression.
• Racism, transphobia, homophobia, misogyny, body shaming, or abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
• Unwanted touching is not acceptable
• Don't take photos and videos of people without their consent.
• Do not willfully damage or compromise the space, its guests or its employees
• Entry is at the discretion of the door.
• ASL interpreters will be signing performances.
• The venue is wheelchair accessible.
• Dance floor is 3 steps down with ramp access via front entrance.
• Bench style seating available.
• A water based hazer is used.
• There may be flashing & strobing lights.
• Free water is available.
• Non alcoholic & CBD beverages for sale at bar.
• Corn tortilla tacos for sale at bar.
• Harm reduction supplies on site (back of dancefloor).
• Sliding scale available upon request (DM @switchdanceparty on IG), prioritized for Black &/or Trans community members.
… DRESS CODE:
Kink wear is encouraged, but what we really want is for you to feel good about going out. Just be respectful to others and be yourself - you'll fit into this space perfectly. (Masks required)
VIP @ 8
DOORS & OPENING SET @ 9
SHOW @ 10
DANCING TIL CLOSE
PROOF OF VACCINATION AND MASKS REQUIRED
1001 SE MORRISON ST
… VIP TICKETS:
VIP ticket holders receive access to an artist meet and greet at 8PM PST day of show, the hour before doors. A photographer will be present so guests can have their photo taken with the artist. Switch will share the meet and greet photos on the Switch Presents Facebook page. Meet and greet will end at 9PM sharp.
We are transgressive. We are radical. We are unapologetically queer.