American Singer/Songwriter from Monticello, Arkansas by way of Nashville, Tennesse, Ward Davis has had songs recorded by Trace Adkins, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Wade Hayes, Sammy Kershaw, Bucky Covington, Jimmie Van Zant, Buddy Jewel, Carolina Rain, The Roys, and more. Most recently, Ward Davis co-wrote “I’m Not The Devil” with Cody Jinks, with whom he subsequently toured with nationwide.
Opening act by Tennessee Jet.
- All individuals 16 and under must enter venue gates accompanied by an adult with paid admission.
- Ticket holders who have ADA/Accessibility needs, please proceed to our property at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 for parking. Please have your vehicle hangtag displayed upon arrival at the driveway entrance. Also, please have your tickets ready to present to our driveway security staff before proceeding to the parking area.
- VIP ticket holders, please have your ID and tickets ready to present to our security upon arrival at the driveway entrance located at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 where you will park your vehicle.
All other guests should set their GPS to 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC, 28709. Parking is free. Board our free shuttle bus which will take you to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus until 8:45 pm to get to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus at the venue at any time in order to return to your car. Parking Details
Lawn chairs are welcome with some restrictions.
- Lawn chairs can only be placed in designated areas. See Viewing Map
- Please be mindful of our lawn chair rules (click here).
Click here to read our FAQ.