* If you feel ill or have a temperature exceeding 100 degrees, or have a known COVID exposure in the past 7-10 days, please do not attend a show at The Ramkat or Gas Hill Drinking Room
* All attendees will be required to wear a mask while inside the venue. Please bring your own mask.
* The only time that your mask can come off is while you are actively drinking at your table/pod.
* All shows in The Ramkat & Gas Hill Drinking Room are seated performances.
* Tickets are sold by the table/pod/stool only.
* To minimize all gatherings of patrons inside the venue, beverage orders will be taken by servers at the table.
* All shows are 50-60 minutes in Gas Hill and 75-90 minutes in The Ramkat to reduce the amount of time patrons, bands and staff are in the venue together.
* If you contract COVID within two weeks after attending a concert, please let us know ASAP. We will alert all attendees that there was a potential exposure.
* All concerts will be limited to 13% capacity. Current guidelines allow for 50% capacity, but to ensure proper social distancing and to guarantee a stage view for all attendees, we are only allowing 13% of our capacity.
* Thorough deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures are in place for before, after and during each performance.
* When you arrive at the venue, staff will direct you to your table. We ask that you only leave your table to use the restroom.
* No exiting and re-entry of the venue will be allowed.
* Please be respectful to our staff and fellow patrons and conscious of social distancing. This is a team effort, and we appreciate your compliance and understanding.
* If patrons do not follow the COVID safety procedures and precautions as we have laid out to ensure the safety of fellow concert-goers, musicians and Ramkat staff, you will be asked to leave the show and no refund will be given.* If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email the venue at email@example.com.