Holi Spring Harvest Fest featuring DJ Anjali & The Incredible Kid
Doors Open: 4:00 PM
TICKET SALE DATES
INDIVIDUAL / CHILD Public Onsale: March 4, 2023 10:00 AM to May 27, 2023 8:00 PM
Last year's sold-out Holi Fest was so much fun – this is going to be an even bigger party; music, dancing, powder mischief, dance lessons and demonstrations, farm animals, South Asian food, drinks... join the fun!
This is Portland's only Holi Festival featuring organic powder, direct from India, made from flowers, seeds and vegetables. Each ticket includes a packet of colors.
This year will again be a benefit for farmers in India. Last year, we raised $2,000 for organizations to help drought affected farmers, to try to help prevent suicide by Indian farmers an organization that helps plant trees for farmers.
Expect to get messy as Holi is celebrated by throwing bright colored powder on each other. Wearing white or old clothes is recommended.
Doors open 4PM, event ends at 8PM. Admission for kids under 6 is free.
ABOUT DJ ANJALI & THE INCREDIBLE KID
DJ Anjali and The Incredible Kid have spent 20 years igniting dance floors with cutting edge music not limited by borders or language, most known for incinerating dance floors with the heavy dance floor artillery of South Asia.
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Parking is limited - please carpool!
- Tickets include festival, parking and a packet of colors (powder). Additional colors available for purchase.
- Outside food and drinks, except water, are not permitted and no smoking of any kind is allowed.
- No animals are allowed including ESAs (Emotional Support Animals).
- No outside colors (powder) allowed.
- Farm closes at 8:00 pm. No overnight parking allowed.
- Orders are non-refundable and this event will take place rain or shine.