Longdale Speedway in association with 99.7 HANK FM
LONGDALE, OK 73755
General Admission: [EXCLUDING FRIDAY
- All Day Access (9:30 am Doors Open)
- Access to ALL Stage Shows
- Access to Festival Events
- Saturday Passes
can be used on SATURDAY ONLY
- Sunday Passes
can be used on SUNDAY ONLY
- Weekend Passes
are good for both SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
VIP Experience: [FRIDAY - SUNDAY
- Early Bird Access (8:30 am Doors Open)
- VIP Parking
- VIP Lanyard for Special Events, VIP T-shirt, VIP Access, Discounts and More!
- VIP Access to ALL Stage Shows
- Meet and Greet with John Schneider and other Celebrity Guests
- Autographed Poster and/or Photo
- Access for Pictures with the General Lee
- Friday Night VIP Welcome @ 4PM
- Friday Night Movie Screening
- Concessions open until 10 PM
Car Show Pass: [SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- Weekend access for two (2) attendees (Excluding Friday).
- Any extra attendees (3 or more) in the vehicle will be charged admission into the event.
- Granted entrance to the Vintage* Car Show Competition.
- Prizes include Bo Bucks which can be redeemed at the John Schneider merchandise table, and a dash placard.
- Vehicles prior to the year 1990* have a higher chance of being judged.
Classes for USRA Modified, Limited Modifieds, and Factory Stocks and Tuners will be offered on SATURDAY night!
**FRIDAY - VIP ONLY
4:00 PM - Gates open
5:00 PM - VIP Meet & Greet w/ John Schneider
5:30 PM - On-stage Music: Jimmy Dormire, and Local Artists
8:00 PM - Stand On It Movie
**Saturday - All Entry
8:30 AM - VIP Gates Open
9:30 AM - General Admission/CarShow Gates Open
11:00 AM - Celebrity Autograph Signing
1:00 PM - On-stage Music: Local Artists, Keith Burns, Cody McCarver, John Schneider
6:00 PM - Hot Laps on racetrack
6:30 PM - National Anthem w/ John Schneider
7:00 PM - Racing Begins
**SUNDAY - All Entry
8:30 AM - VIP Gates Open
9:30 AM - General Admission/Car Show Gates Open
10:00 AM - Cowboy Church
1:00 PM - Enduro Race / Filming of Fiona The Fiero in Fearless.
DISCLAIMER: You may be filmed/photographed during the Enduro Race and filming of Fiona The Fiero in Fearless.
- All attendees will be subject to a temperature check prior to entering the event.
- We ask that you try to maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart from other attendees at all times.
- Facial coverings are recommended to be worn in close quarters throughout the event.
- Hand sanitization stations will be located throughout the venue, although we recommend washing your hands as frequently as possible.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE