Doors Open: 6:00 PM
GENERAL ADMISSION: $40.00
VIP PRIORITY SEATING: $50.00
TICKET SALE DATES
GENERAL ADMISSION / VIP PRIORITY SEATING Public Onsale: October 4, 2023 2:14 PM to January 4, 2024 8:00 PM
- Will Call will be the ONLY option given when purchasing tickets. We do NOT give physical or digital tickets for entry to our shows.
- Once tickets are purchased the ONLY thing you will show once doors open is the ticket purchases driver's license to get in. There is nothing to print or pick up ahead of time for entry.
- VIP Tickets include priority seating ONLY (seating closest to the stage).
- 18 & over
- Two items minimum per person from our menu- if liquor or alcohol is purchased you must purchase a food item
- Cell phones are subject to be locked up using Yonder bags. This is at the discretion of Zanies and the Comedian.
Zanies Nashville Comedy Night Club
2025 8th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37204
With his place cemented as one of the true legends of comedy, comedian Bruce Bruce continues his career as one of the best in his craft. With a recognizable name and an impressive reputation, Bruce’s steady style of comedy has been showcased across the country – on stage, on TV, in film and on the written page. His wit, ability to improv, and infectious personality set him apart from other standup comedians. Although known for his adult comedy, Bruce prides himself on not using vulgarity to win a laugh. He is no stranger to winning over new audiences - young, old, from all backgrounds - with every appearance he makes.
Bruce is one of the nation’s favorite standup comedians and can currently be seen on three national comedy tours, "LIT AF Tour" with Martin Lawrence, "The Real Mike Epps Tour,” and the “Royal Comedy Tour” with Sommore. When not on tour, Bruce can be found performing at premiere comedy clubs across the United States. He is also featured on the Netflix original comedy series “Family Reunion” as "Brother Davis", a hilarious foil for Loretta Devine's character.
On the feature film front, Bruce has made cameos in Ice Cube’s “XXX: State of the Union”, “Idlewild,” and “Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector.” He also appeared in the Steve Harvey comedy “Think Like a Man,” the Chris Rock- directed, “Top Five,” and most recently in "The Trap," "Undercover Brother 2," and “Miracles Across 125th Street” with Nick Cannon.
In addition to standup comedy, film and tv, Bruce Bruce can also add author to his list of credits. Penguin Publishing released Bruce’s first memoir Baby James Brown, which regales its readers with hilarious stories from his childhood and experiences that shaped Bruce Bruce into the comedian he is today.