Disney Junior Live On Tour: Costume Palooza
Doors Open: 3:00 PM
INDIVIDUAL: $69.50 / $49.50 / $39.50 / $29.50
INDIVIDUAL ADA: $69.50 / $39.50 / $29.50
ADA COMPANION: $69.50 / $39.50 / $29.50
TICKET SALE DATES
VIP Public Onsale: May 12, 2023 10:00 AM to October 27, 2023 5:00 PM
INDIVIDUAL / INDIVIDUAL ADA / ADA COMPANION Public Onsale: May 12, 2023 10:00 AM to November 11, 2023 4:30 PM
Mickey, Minnie and their pals are getting ready to throw a huge costume party but mysterious weather keeps interrupting the fun. Can Team Spidey help save the Costume Palooza? Audiences can dress up for a fun-filled experience featuring characters from "Marvel's Spidey and his Amazing Friends" and other hit Disney Junior series.
$69.50 - $29.50 (plus taxes & fees)
VIP PACKAGE ($100 in addition to ticket price)
- 1 Premium ticket to show
- Admission to the VIP Pre-Party Interactive Experience*
- Character Greeting with Mickey, Minnie, & Spidey**
- 1 Collectible VIP Party Pass & Tote Bag
- On-Site VIP Experience Host
*please note, all ticket holders - both children & adults - are required to purchase a VIP package in order to attend the VIP Party
**Characters are subject to availability
*** This VIP experience may be altered to comply with health and safety guidelines.
A facial covering over the nose and mouth is recommended for unvaccinated guests due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including children and infants carried in arms. Strollers are not allowed in the building.
There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased.
Please do not bring cameras, tablets and audio/visual recording devices, selfie sticks, tripods & monopods. As a courtesy to our guests and performers, do not take cell phone photos or videos.
Guest may bring a clear bag (12″ x 6″x 12″ maximum size) and/or a small clutch bag (4.5" x 6.5") to the venue. Exceptions for medically necessary items are allowed after proper inspection by security staff.
- Print-at-Home or Mobile – The link to your tickets is in this email. Look for the blue “View Ticket(s)” button above. The link will activate three (3) days before the performance. You can view the tickets on your phone, add them to your digital wallet, or print them from your computer.
- Will Call – You can pick up your tickets at the box office starting now. We are open Monday through Friday, 12pm to 4pm, and two hours before every performance.
Ticket brokering, scalping, and reselling are prohibited. Any purchase deemed suspicious is subject to cancellation without notice.
Contact The Buddy Holly Hall Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (806) 792-8339 for more information.