At BROWN'S ISLAND - 500 Tredegar Richmond, VA 23219
Both pods (which seat 4 people) and individual general admission tickets are available for this show. If you purchased a pod before individual tickets became available, your pod will be ready for you when you arrive.
This event is rain or shine.
*Entrance to Brown's Island is ONLY AVAILABLE through the 5th Street Entrance*DRAFT BEER & CANNED COCKTAILS:
Draft Beer and Canned Cocktails will be available for purchase ON SITE through NOBLE. There will not be advance alcohol sales. Noble is a digital point-of-sale system that allows for contactless payment and beverage pick up.
RULES AND REGULATIONS (PLEASE READ!)
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- Pods are capped at 4 people. All concertgoers that will be within a single pod MUST ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME. Children under 3 are free and do not count towards the four people per pod.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a properly fitted MASK THAT COVERS YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE.
- Both paid and free public parking are available along 5th Street, at the American Civil War Museum and at the Belle Isle parking lot near Brown’s Island Way. Bike racks are also located along Tredegar Street near 5th Street and also at the vehicular bridge on the western end of the island nearest historic Tredegar.
- Tickets can be purchased online only. There will be no box office onsite. Should tickets be available the day of the event, they must still be purchased online so your digital ticket can be scanned. All ticketing will be contactless.
- Concertgoers are invited to bring blankets and chairs into the venue. All items must fit within the square footage of your pod. There are no tents, staking, or canopies allowed. Ponchos and small, personal umbrellas are permitted in the case of rain. You may not combine pods with other groups or share items between pods.
- You may NOT bring in any outside food or beverages.
- Once inside, event staff will direct you to the correct section and/or pod. There will not be any upgrades the day of the concert or inside the venue.
-Portable toilets will be available on site and disinfected regularly. Sanitizer will be available for use.
-Absolutely no gathering outside of the venue to watch the show.
-At the conclusion of the concert, staff will direct you to one of several exits. Follow all directions from event staff.
-Alcohol may not be brought into the event. Absolutely no illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
-No pets are allowed.
-No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. This event is rain or shine.