Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on the grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
American Singer/Songwriter from Monticello, Arkansas by way of Nashville, Tennessee, Ward Davis has had songs recorded by Trace Adkins, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Wade Hayes, Sammy Kershaw, Bucky Covington, Jimmie Van Zant, Buddy Jewel, Carolina Rain, The Roys, and more. Most recently, Ward Davis co-wrote “I’m Not The Devil” with Cody Jinks, with whom he subsequently toured with nationwide. With over 250 shows per year under his belt as both a headliner and support act, Ward Davis’ already popular live show is growing at exponential rates.