His self Titled Sophomore project Debuted at Number 1 on the Billboard charts and is Certified Gold as well, yielding two top 5 offerings, “What A Beautiful Day” and “Chicks Dig It”.
Cagle penned more Albums that brought more success with hits like “Miss Me Baby”, What Kinda Gone”, “Got My Country On”, “Let There Be Cowgirls” and “Country By The Grace Of God”.
Nominated for Best New Male Vocalist by the Academy of Country Music, and Voted CMT’s Breakthrough Artist of the Year in 2002, it was the stage where Cagle has always shined the brightest. His passion for the performance of music is a rare find and this Artist isn’t afraid of giving everything he has to his fans.
- Click here to read full details of all amenities for each type of ticket offered for sale by The Barn.
- All individuals 16 and under must enter the venue gates accompanied by an adult with paid admission.
- Ticket holders who have ADA/Accessibility needs, please proceed to our property at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 for parking. Please have your vehicle hangtag displayed upon arrival at the driveway entrance. Also, please have your tickets ready to present to our driveway security staff before proceeding to the parking area.
- VIP ticket holders, please have your ID and tickets ready to present to our security upon arrival at the driveway entrance located at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 where you will park your vehicle.
All other guests should set their GPS to 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC, 28709. Parking is free. Board our free shuttle bus which will take you to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus until 8:45 pm to get to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus at the venue at any time in order to return to your car. Parking Details
Lawn chairs are welcome with some restrictions.
- Lawn chairs can only be placed in designated areas. See Viewing Map
- Please be mindful of our lawn chair rules (click here).
All sales are final - No Refunds. Click here to read our FAQ.