By selecting "Allow", you consent to the use of these cookies and other tracking technologies.
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE GROUP (10+): $87.50 / $74.00 / $51.50 INDIVIDUAL ONLINE: $97.00 / $82.00 / $57.00
TICKET SALE DATES GROUP (10+) / INDIVIDUAL ONLINE Public Onsale: May 21, 2020 10:05 AM to July 18, 2021 7:30 PM
The Broadway in the Basin performance of WAITRESS originally scheduled for June 11, 2020, at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center has been rescheduled to Sunday, July 18, 2021. Tickets for the original June 2020, date will still be honored. So, hang on to your tickets and we'll see you at the show!
If you are unable to attend the new date please request a refund at the link below. Please note that due to the influx of rescheduled events please plan on a 14 business day turn around to processes a refund.
All refunds request will need to be requested through email@example.com. The deadline to request a refund is Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 5 PM CT.
RESERVED $97.00 - $52.00
GROUP RATES AVAILABLE (MUST SELECT DROP DOWN)
ALL PATRONS, INCLUDING LAP CHILDREN, INFANTS & BABIES, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
• TO SELECT YOUR SEATS, CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information