All Balloon Rides purchased for the original festival dates of July 24 – 26 are automatically good for the rescheduled dates of October 16 – 18, 2020. An email explaining the deferral, exchange and refund options will be sent to all balloon ride purchasers on Tuesday, May 26. If you’ve already purchased balloon rides, please don’t take any action until you receive the email.
Join up to 100 balloons ascending into the sky and experience "Love at First Flight!" Balloon rides are available during any of our mass ascensions: Friday 6:30 PM, Saturday 6:30 AM & PM, Sunday 6:30 AM & PM.
- You will be asked for each passenger's name, weight, and contact information. It's very important you fill it in correctly for all passengers.
- Your balloon ride does not include your festival admission, you must also purchase a festival admission ticket.
- Adults and children are the same price. Children must be 42” or taller to fly, no minimum age.
- After purchase, each passenger must print, sign, and mail back a Passenger Release Form. The form can be viewed, HERE.
- Please check-in at the Balloon Ride Tent at least an hour prior to your balloon flight!
- All balloon activity is wind and weather permitting. Admission to the festival does not guarantee a balloon launch.
- Questions? Visit our website HERE or call 1-800-HOT-AIR-9 for more ticket information.