SEATS ARE RESERVED AND SOLD IN SETS TO ALLOW FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE A SET OF SEATS THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR GROUP,
PLEASE CALL THE BOX OFFICE AT 432.552.4437 TO DISCUSS OPTIONS.
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO THE VENUE
We are teaming up with the Hamhocks of Midland Community Theatre to host Rocky Horror Picture Show;
they will have prop bags for sale the night of the show. Guests cannot bring their own prop bags.
Costumes representing characters from Rocky Horror Picture Show are welcome at this movie event.
CLICK HERE FOR COSTUME GUIDELINES
ALL PATRONS, INCLUDING LAP CHILDREN, INFANTS & BABIES, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
- ORCHESTRA RIGHT AND LEFT ARE NOT AS LINED UP AS THEY APPEAR ON THE MAP.
- PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE.
- ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information