FATHER JOHN MISTY & JASON ISBELL AND THE 400 UNIT with special guest Jade Bird
June 25, 2019
View Seating Chart
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
REGULAR: $79.75 / $49.75
ADA: $79.75 / $49.75
TICKET SALE DATES
REGULAR / ADA Public Onsale: February 15, 2019 10:00 AM to June 25, 2019 8:00 PM
Father John Misty & Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit with special guest Jade Bird
Ticket Limit: 8 Tickets Per Person/Per order
GA PIT AREA
GA PIT Is a standing area only loacted in front of the stage. Chairs are not provided. Chairs are not allowed in this area.
GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN
General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats and ends at the Crescent Deck in the back of the venue where the reserved table seats are located. You may bring your own chair (any height). Low Beach chairs may be rented for $5 cash at Guest services.
RESERVED TABLE SEATS
Reserved Table seats are covered by a roof and are located behind the lawn seats. Numbered tables are 6 seat tables (1-44), 4 seat tables are lettered (A-FF) and are higher pub tables.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES:
Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas.
• Please note the 4 seat Pub Tables are NOT wheel Chair accessible.
• "ADA" Price code =Accessible seating.
• Patrons needing assistance to their seats please ask our gate supervisor to call for Rex Healthcare and they will assist you when you arrive for the event.
• Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
• Purses & Backpacks
• 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
• Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
• Small non-professional cameras with no flash
• Strollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
• Balloons, Banners & Signs
• Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
• Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
• Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
• Food & Beverages
• Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
• Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
• Hula Hoops
• Illegal Drugs
• Laser Pointers
• Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
• Professional cameras with detachable lenses
• Selfie Sticks
• Tablets of any kind
• Tarps & Plastic sheeting
• Umbrellas of any size
• Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Venue concession stands will be open serving a variety of fantastic food and beverages. Please visit the venue website to view our menus options.
PICNIC IN THE PARK
Let us pack your picnic! Choose the “picnic in the park” option on our website on the Food & Beverage tab to pre-order dinner and pick it up when you arrive! Orders must be place at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event.
Food trucks are located on the Lake path. Food trucks scheduled for this event will be posted on our website 48 hours before the event.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
ALL EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE: Please call our weather hotline for weather updates at 919-459-8332.
* All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information go to www.boothamphitheatre.com. Enjoy The Show!