September 30, 2019
The Comedy Zone Beginner’s Stand-up Comedy Course: class was never this much fun!
Imagine sending a packed house at the world famous The Comedy Zone into fits of laughter and having legions of people cheering just for you! Now’s your chance!
Enroll now and begin your Comedy Education on stage at the COMEDY CENTRAL CERTIFIED CLUB “The Comedy Zone”.
Meets for 6 Mondays from 7-10:00 PM at The Comedy Zone Charlotte. With a graduation showcase on a 7th Monday evening.
Our beginner’s course teaches students the fundamentals of writing and performing stand-up comedy. You will learn methods to generate original material using aspects of your life, understanding concepts in formulating structured jokes and proper stage performance techniques. No previous experience necessary.
We will video tape your performance for you to have a share with family and friends.
You will also receive complimentary tickets to shows at The Comedy Zone located in Lake Norman and Charlotte!
The instructors are the booking agents for Comedy Zone Worldwide national booking agency… (Good guys to know if you want to be a paid performer)!
Whether you’re trying to cross something off of your bucket list, overcome stage fright, enhance your other performance skills or working towards becoming a professional paid comedian, then this class is for you.
Contact Joel Pace for more information or to register. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-295-4242 (best hours to call between 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
We pride ourselves on a 95% success rate. That is 95% of our students have had a good to great performance experience. The other 5%…just don’t listen!