Drive with a Pro and learn to drive like a Pro with the National Auto Sport Association
Drivers must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid driver's license or Government issued ID. Every car must pass a basic technical inspection (click here for the HPDE technical inspection form and a list of recommended tech shop locations) for safety reasons. Loaned helmets are available if you don't own one.
Your entry includes a brief classroom session and on-track driving session with an instructor. You can register in advance online or on the day of the event (pending spaces remain). You will still be required to check-in at the Information Booth once you arrive at the track. Spots are filled on a first come, first serve basis for session assignment. HyperDrives are one of the most popular activities at Hyperfest, to ensure your spot please register in advance.
CONVERTIBLES: If you have a Mazda Miata, you must have a roll bar installed to participate. If you have a Honda S2000, your head must come below the factory issued hoop or you would need an aftermarket roll bar. Most convertibles must have a full roll bar. Please e-mail us if you have questions about your convertible.
- One (1) classroom session with an instructor (approx. 30-minutes)
- One (1) on-track driving session with an instructor (approx. 20-minutes)
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older and bring a valid state or government issued ID
- Dress for this activity is sleeved shirt, long pants, and closed toed shoes
- Loaner helmets are available if you do not have one