Piano faculty member Max Levinson is well known to Boston audiences, performing often as soloist and member of the Boston Chamber Music Society. Well-established as one of the most prolific chamber musicians on the scene today, his solo career was launched by winning the Dublin International Competition and an Avery Fisher Grant. He has played with major orchestras throughout the world and is a popular festival guest artist.
Johann Sebastian Bach: Partita No. 1 in B-flat Major
Ludwig van Beethoven: Sonata No. 32 in C Minor, op. 111
Igor Stravinsky : Three Scenes from Petrouchka
Frédéric Chopin: Two Waltzes, Polonaise in A-flat Major, op. 53
Michael Lewin, artistic director
Piano Masters Series is a recital series celebrating the art of great piano playing, featuring acclaimed artists from around the world.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee and the Boston Conservatory will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.
Members of the Berklee community who are part of the regular testing protocol only need to present their ticket and Berklee ID to gain entry.
Additionally, masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination or negative test status. Patrons are required to bring their own masks, and to wear them over their nose and mouth. Please review our detailed Public Events and Performances webpage, and email the box office with any questions.
Conservatory/Berklee Faculty/Staff/Student Comps