July 7, 2020
Red Oxx Events Lawn
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
GA - STANDING: $35.00
TICKET SALE DATES
GA - STANDING Public Onsale: March 6, 2020 10:00 AM to July 6, 2020 11:59 PM
For more than 20 years, BlackHawk has shared a unique sense of harmony with their voices, their songs and their fans. It's a harmony that has sold over 7 million albums, scored some of the most distinctive country radio hits of the '90s, and still draws tens of thousands of fans to their electrifying live performances. Today BlackHawk continues to honor its past as it forges its future, and does it all with a commitment that takes their music - and the harmony - to a whole new level.
"When we started," says BlackHawk co-founder & lead vocalist Henry Paul, "our individual careers as writers and performers gave us somewhat of a more creative sensibility. We were three guys whose goal was to approach country with smart songs and unique harmonies for people who may not automatically like country." Paul had previously co-founded Southern Rock legends The Outlaws, as well as leading the popular '80s rockers The Henry Paul Band. Van Stephenson had mainstream pop success as an '80s singer-songwriter-guitarist ("Modern Day Delilah"). And Dave Robbins had written hits for Eric Clapton and Kenny Rogers while partnering with Stephenson to write a series of classic #1 hits for Restless Heart, including "The Bluest Eyes In Texas" and "Big Dreams In A Small Town".
"Even though the three of us had a love and appreciation for traditional country music," says Dave, "we knew we weren't going to be that. Henry was coming from Southern Rock, Van & I were in Nashville, but were writing country songs with pop sensibilities. When it came to our vocals, we wanted the three of us to be up front in the choruses like Crosby, Stills & Nash or The Eagles. What set us apart from the very beginning musically was being true to who we were individually."
BlackHawk's 1993 self-titled Arista debut album launched with the smash single "Goodbye Says It All", followed by the Top 5 hits "Every Once in a While", "I Sure Can Smell the Rain", "Down in Flames" and "That's Just About Right".......
Pub Station Presents Concert at Red Oxx Events Lawn; Rules and Policies:
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on Red Oxx Events Lawn grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies