- Maximum number of tickets per order is 8.
- Your confirmation email will come from etix.com. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not receive it.
- Your reserved ticket does not include gate admission.
- Gate admission.
- $5 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8AM to 1PM (purchased at the gate)
- $12 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after 1PM and all day Saturday and Sunday (if purchased online)
- $15 Wednesday, Thursday and Friday after 1PM and all day Saturday and Sunday (if purchased at the gate)
- $38 Admission Package (5 daily admission tickets) must be purchased prior to July 1 and purchased as the Admission Package.
- Track is Standing Room Only (SRO) - no seats/chairs.
- NO RE-ADMITTANCE to TRACK.
- Amphitheater and Hillside Bleacher's tickets are a seat with specific Section, Row and Seat number. Select Tickets by Section. Once the select by Seating Chart is activated, you can see what remains and choose your own seat. Amphitheater bleachers have backs. Rows 1-23 North Bleachers have backs.
- For Special Needs Seating Availability call 319-465-3275
- Chargebacks with our processor will not be acknowledged or honored
CLEAR BAG POLICY
In order to maintain a safe and secure environment at the Great Jones County Fair, we have implemented a new bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought on to the grounds during Fair.
Guests will be able to carry the following bags onto the grounds:
- Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12” x 12” x 6”.
- Gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- One small clutch purse or wallet 4.5” x 6.5” (about the size of a hand) or smaller, with or without a handle or strap.
- One diaper bag (additional inspection required)