The public is invited to hear the best-of-the-best songs written during the workshop for an intimate evening at The Songwriters Showcase featuring Beth Nielsen Chapman, Gary Nicholson, and Friends at The Crickets Theater at The Buddy Holly Hall on Friday, August 12, 2022, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $55.00 plus taxes and fees. The developing songwriters will not only write and perform with luminaries but will also take part in the birthday celebration on a side stage dedicated to up-and-coming musicians.
Several of the up-and-coming musicians will also perform at Buddy Holly's 85th Birthday Celebration on August 6, 2022, appearing with Peter Frampton, Duane Eddy, and other rock & roll trailblazers. For more information, visit Buddy Holly's 85th Birthday Celebration
General Admission Tickets
$55.00 (plus fees and taxes)
A facial covering over the nose and mouth is recommended for unvaccinated guests due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- All patrons of the Buddy Holly Hall, regardless of age, must have a ticket for admission, including children and infants carried in arms. Strollers are not allowed in the building.
- There are no refunds or exchanges of tickets purchased. If an event is canceled and rescheduled, patrons will receive the new performance information through the email address provided at the point of sale. If a performance is canceled and is not re-scheduled, The Buddy Holly Hall will issue a full refund.
- Scalpers and ticket brokers are not recognized ticketing agents by The Buddy Holly Hall. To avoid issues with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchase through Etix authorized outlets only. Contact the Buddy Holly Theater Box Office at email@example.com or call (806) 79-BUDDY for more information.
- Please do not bring point and shoot cameras inside The Buddy Holly Hall with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (no professional photography), tablets and audio/visual recording devices, selfie sticks, tripods & monopods. As a courtesy to our guests and performers, do not take cell phone photos or videos.
- Guest may bring a clear bag (12″ x 6″x 12″ maximum size) and/or a small clutch bag (4.5" x 6.5") to the venue. Exceptions for medically necessary items are allowed after proper inspection by security staff. Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy.