July 3, 2020
Red Oxx Events Lawn
Doors Open: 6:00 PM
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
GA - STANDING: $34.00
TICKET SALE DATES
GA - STANDING Public Onsale: March 6, 2020 10:00 AM to July 2, 2020 11:59 PM
MCA Nashville's Jordan Davis has been named an "Artist to Watch" by Billboard, Rolling Stone, CMT, Pandora, Shazam, Amazon Music, Sounds Like Nashville, The Tennessean, SiriusXM, Whiskey Riff and more. A Native of Shreveport, Louisiana, Jordan graduated from LSU and briefly pursued the path of his degree working as an environmental consultant; however, his passion for music and songwriting eventually compelled him to move to Nashville in the summer of 2012. Jordan's debut album Home State has accumulated over 800M worldwide streams and features his current Top 25 single "Slow Dance In A Parking Lot" as well as two recent back-to-back No.1 Platinum-Certified hits "Singles You Up" and "Take It From Me." Jordan just won Best New Country Artist at the iHeart Radio Music Awards and was recently nominated for ACM New Male Artist of the Year. He was also named Billboard's Top New Country Artist of 2018 as well as Country Aircheck/Mediabase's Most Heard New Artist of 2018. The singer/songwriter has previously toured with the likes of Rascal Flatts, Jake Owen, Kip Moore as well as Brett Young and is currently on the road with Old Dominion as part of the "Make It Sweet" Tour in Europe hitting cities such as London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Stockholm. For additional information, visit www.jordandavisofficial.com
Pub Station Presents Concert at Red Oxx Events Lawn; Rules and Policies:
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on Red Oxx Events Lawn grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: No chairs allowed(ie. folding/camping/etc.).
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway's, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation.
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies