: Children 5 and older are admitted into concerts with a ticket. Any children under 5 years of age are only allowed to attend shows specifically designed as family or children’s events but must have a ticket to attend. Children ages 5-15 must be accompanied by an adult at the concert (adult must attend, cannot gamble during concert) and must have a ticket. Ages 16 and above may attend without parent/guardian and must have a ticket. This age policy applies to events outside & in the showroom.For the safety and comfort of all our guests, metal detector screening is required before entering the outdoor arena. We recommend arriving early to ensure a fast and efficient admittance into our venue. We thank you for your cooperation. Effective for the 2017 Outdoor Concert Series.OUTDOOR EVENT RULES
: Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers, Strollers, Backpacks, Weapons, Pets, Smoking, Illegal Substances, Glass Containers, Outside Food or Beverage, Audio or Visual Recording Equipment
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- Photography restrictions vary per event
- Shoes and shirts must be worn
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers
- Events take place RAIN OR SHINE
- Gates open approximately two (2) hours prior
- Designated smoking area
- All bags and purses are searched prior to entry. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
- Bags or purses can measure no larger than 12" x 8" x 6"
- Campground accommodations are available. Click here
for more details.Onsite Parking is available for $10.00 per vehicle.