Due to the uncertainty of what precise public health guidance will be in place in July 2021 and how that translates into where specific seats will be located in a yet to be determined socially distant concert seating configuration, the M&T Bank Grandstand ticket buying process will definitely be different this year. The biggest change will be the Fair’s need to implement “delayed seat assignments”. Here’s how this will all work:
1. When you initially buy your tickets, you will be specifying the quantity of tickets (maximum of 8/order) and the section or ticket location (pit, track, bleachers, grandstand and clubhouse). Ticket sections can be seen on the Grandstand Seating Chart.
2. Before checking out, you will be informed of the general location or section from which your specific seats will be assigned. While it might appear that you are purchasing a general admission ticket with no assigned seat, rest assured, we are holding the appropriate number of seats in or near that section. The assignment of the specific section, row and seat numbers will not happen until early July when we have a better idea of what group sizes and social distancing standards will be imposed by the DE Department of Public Health.
3. If you are planning to attend the show with other family members or friends and would like adjacent seats, all tickets must be part of your ticket order. We can only guaranty that the tickets purchased in a single order will be assigned adjacent seats. We cannot accommodate any requests to assign seats together that were part of separate orders.
4. Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged and a ticket order confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchase. If you do not receive your confirmation email, it is important to call (302.398.5020) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us and let us know so we can update your customer information. Emails from our ticketing system will be sent from email@example.com. At this stage, the sale is considered final so please make sure that the general location identified during the ticket purchasing process is acceptable to you. Since ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES will be given or offered. Once purchased, all ticket sales are final. Refunds will only be issued if a show has been cancelled by The Delaware State Fair.
5. On or before July 8, 2021 you will receive a second email from the Fair’s ticketing system. This email is very important and will notify you of your specific seat assignment (section, row and seat) and will contain a link for you to use to access your specific tickets. At that time, you will have the option of printing the tickets or saving them to your digital wallet. If you purchased gate admission passes or VIP parking for the night of the show, those tickets or passes will also be made available to you to print or upload to your digital wallet at that same time. Remember, your ticket purchase became final at the time of purchase. Your dissatisfaction regarding the specific assignment of section, row and seat numbers is not an acceptable basis for a refund or exchange.