Theresa Caputo, star of the hit TLC show, Long Island Medium, will share personal stories about her life and explain how her gift works.She will deliver healing messages to audience members and give people comfort knowing that their loved ones who passed are still with them, just in a different way.
Theresa has been a practicing medium for over 20 years. She helps individuals find closure by delivering healing messages.Although Theresa will be giving readings to various audience members throughout her show, the purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a reading.
The Belle Mehus Auditorium is located at 201 N. 6th St., at the corner of 6th Street and Broadway Ave. The Belle's Box Office will open at 2:30 PM on the Day of Show for ticket sales (if show is not sold out) and Etix Will Call pick up. Tickets are available at Etix.com, by phone: (800) 514-3849, Etix Outlets, and at the Bismarck Event Center. The Bismarck Event Center Box Office is located at 315 S. 5th St., and sells tickets on an in-person basis (M-F, 11 AM-2 PM.)
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend. Car seats and strollers are not permitted.
GOLD CIRCLE SEATS & VIP PHOTO OP ADD-ON AVAILABLE:
- GOLD CIRCLE: Includes a great seat close to the stage, the VIP pre-show photo-op and a VIP keepsake item.
- VIP PHOTO OP Add-on: (Show ticket + $75) Upgrade your experience with a pre-show photo opportunity with Theresa! A limited number of PRE-SHOW VIP photo opportunities are available as a package or add-on. Upgraded patrons will receive a VIP keepsake item and are invited to arrive for a pre-show photo with Theresa taken by a professional photographer. Includes the VIP pre-show photo-op and a VIP keepsake item. Patrons must purchase BOTH a show ticket AND a VIP add-on in order to attend the photo-op.
- NO READINGS will be given during VIP PHOTO OP.
- NO AUTOGRAPHS will be given during the VIP PHOTO OP.
- A professional photographer will take the photo and have it ready for download within 3 business days after the show.
- NO cell phones or personal cameras will be permitted.
- Please note the pre-show photo opportunity requires guests to arrive 3 hours prior to showtime.
- Latecomers will miss their opportunity and refunds will not be given.
- Click here to purchase a PHOTO OP Add-on Ticket! Ticket to the Main Show is Required.
**Prices subject to change.By promoter request: Masks are strongly recommended.
: As the customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have received tickets to the event you intended to purchase, correct performance date & time, correct quantity, seat location, & price level, if applicable. Please double check your order prior to completing the transaction as all sales are final upon completion of the transaction. No refunds or exchanges are permitted.Ticket Limit: 8 tickets per household. Orders that exceed the ticket limit will be cancelled without notice.No photos or recording permitted.