"I got a head full of metal, but a heart of country gold." -Tennessee Jet “Sparklin’ Burnin’ Fuse”
Long before Tennessee Jet began crisscrossing America as a one-man band, playing nightly shows full of fuzz guitar, primal percussion, and songs that split the difference between country and raw rock & roll, he traveled the interstates of Oklahoma with his bronc-riding father and barrel-racing mother. Sitting on the bench seat of an old Ford pickup truck pulling a horse trailer while heading to the next rodeo, he'd watch the grasslands of his home state fly past the windshield at highway speed. Country music was always on the radio back then, and those songs — honest, heartfelt classics by icons like Willie Nelson and Dwight Yoakam, both of whom he'd eventually join on tour — left a permanent mark. https://tennesseejet.com/
Special guests include Travis Tidwell and also Tanya and the Roadrunnerz
- YOUTH TICKET- $10 plus fees - Ages 12-16. These tickets can only be purchased beginning 5:30 pm May 1st at our on-site Box Office. Adults holding tickets need not worry about a sellout situation for individuals 16 and under. Simply buy adult tickets now and bring your kids with you!
- Kids under 12: FREE. No ticket purchase necessary.
- All individuals 16 and under must enter venue gates accompanied by an adult with paid admission.
DO NOT BUY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR ANYONE 16 AND UNDER, AS WE CANNOT REFUND YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TICKET TYPES.
- Ticket holders who have ADA/Accessibility needs, please proceed to our property at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 for parking. Please have your vehicle hangtag displayed upon arrival at the driveway entrance. Also, please have your tickets ready to present to our driveway security staff before proceeding to the parking area.
- VIP ticket holders, please have your ID and tickets ready to present to our security upon arrival at the driveway entrance located at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 where you will park your vehicle.
All other guests should set their GPS to 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC, 28709. Parking is free. Board our free shuttle bus which will take you to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus until 8:45 pm to get to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus at the venue at any time in order to return to your car. Parking Details
Lawn chairs are welcome with some restrictions.
- Lawn chairs can only be placed in designated areas. See Viewing Map
- Please be mindful of our lawn chair rules (click here).
Click here to read our FAQ.