With his natural Hank Jr. appearance, sound, and stage presence, frontman, Frank Morrow keeps the “Family Tradition” alive and does what no one else does better when it comes to portraying Hank Williams Jr.! With the look and sound of “Bocephus,” you will be blown away by “All My Rowdy Friends” Tribute Show! As a nationally touring band since 2009 and with his unique portrayal of one of the most award-winning country singer-songwriter, and musician's in America, Hank Williams Jr., Frank leaves everyone wondering if that is really “Bocephus” himself! “All My Rowdy Friends” Tribute Show has become a force to reckoned with!
Special guests are; Michelle Leigh and also The Jon Cox Band.
- YOUTH TICKET- $10 plus fees - Ages 12-16. These tickets can only be purchased beginning 5:30 pm April 17tth at our on-site Box Office. Adults holding tickets need not worry about a sellout situation for individuals 16 and under. Simply buy adult tickets now and bring your kids with you!
- Kids under 12: FREE. No ticket purchase necessary.
- All individuals 16 and under must enter venue gates accompanied by an adult with paid admission.
DO NOT BUY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS FOR ANYONE 16 AND UNDER, AS WE CANNOT REFUND YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TICKET TYPES.
- Ticket holders who have ADA/Accessibility needs, please proceed to our property at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 for parking. Please have your vehicle hangtag displayed upon arrival at the driveway entrance. Also, please have your tickets ready to present to our driveway security staff before proceeding to the parking area.
- VIP ticket holders, please have your ID and tickets ready to present to our security upon arrival at the driveway entrance located at 445 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC 28709 where you will park your vehicle.
All other guests should set their GPS to 30 Paint Fork Road, Barnardsville, NC, 28709. Once you arrive in Barnardsville, please look for the Ohio Electric Water Tower. Parking is free. Board our free shuttle bus which will take you to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus until 8:45 pm to get to the venue. You may board the shuttle bus at the venue at any time in order to return to your car. Parking Details
Lawn chairs are welcome with some restrictions.
- Lawn chairs can only be placed in designated areas. See Viewing Map
- Please be mindful of our lawn chair rules (click here).
- Guests can visit our Frequently Asked Questions web page to answer most questions you may have about our venue. Click here to read our FAQ.