By selecting "Allow", you consent to the use of these cookies and other tracking technologies.
TICKET PRICES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ROW 1: VIP SPEW ROW! YOUR CAR WILL BE SPEWED: $199.95 ROWS 2-3: $169.95 ROWS 4-8: $139.95
TICKET SALE DATES ROW 1: VIP SPEW ROW! YOUR CAR WILL BE SPEWED / ROWS 2-3 / ROWS 4-8 Public Onsale: September 11, 2020 12:00 PM to October 10, 2020 8:45 PM
PLEASE READ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to abide by all of the following safety rules:
- If you are sick, running a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy.
- For the safety of yourself and others, vehicles are limited to 4 persons per car, including children.
- Tickets can be purchased online only. There will be no box office onsite.
- Arrive early! Parking in each section is first come, first served. There are three sections, based on proximity to stage.
- All attendees must arrive within a vehicle that is two axles. No campers, buses, or extremely large vehicles will be admitted. No vehicles towing trailers will be admitted. Jeeps without doors and convertibles with tops down are permitted.
- Roll your windows all the way up for contactless ticketing when you enter the parking lot.
- Once parked, concertgoers are invited to sit in lawn chairs or on picnic blankets in designated areas directly adjacent to the vehicle in which they arrived. No tents, pop-up tents, canopies, or large beach umbrellas permitted. Sitting in the bed of pickup trucks will be permitted.
- Do not leave the designated area around your vehicle except to use the restroom. Attendees who leave their vehicle area other than to use the restroom will be required to leave the show and will not receive a refund.
- When using the restroom, WEAR A MASK! Walk straight to the restroom and back to your vehicle. No stopping at other vehicles. NEVER approach the stage.
- Portable toilets will be available on site. Strict guidelines will be provided to ensure safety and cleanliness. Sanitizer will be available for use.
- Absolutely no standing outside of the venue or gatherings on the sidewalks of the venue will be allowed and will be enforced by security.
- Emergency communication options will be provided upon arrival to the concert.
- At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. Drive slowly and follow all directions.
- Food can be brought from home and eaten in your vehicle. Please only dispose of trash in proper receptacles or bring all trash back home. Please don't litter!
- Absolutely no alcohol, illegal substances, illicit goods, fireworks, weapons, guns, knives or laser pointers will be permitted at the event or inside your vehicle and violators will be held accountable and prosecuted by state and federal law.
- No pets are allowed.
- Drivers caught concealing other persons or items in their vehicle will be turned away or asked to leave without a refund. All vehicles subject to search.
- No refund requests or ticket transfers will be granted. This event is rain or shine.
- Vehicles and other possessions may get dirty at show. Customer is entirely responsible for all fees associated with cleaning vehicles and possessions brought to the show.
-To avoid long lines, merch will not be available day of show. Instead, all RVA Drive-In merch can be found here: https://gwar.net/collections/drive-in-merch
This performance is sold out.
We'll send you an email if tickets become available.