Banjo wizard Béla Fleck is easily one of Celebrity Series’ most popular returning artists, and as his fans know, each appearance is entirely different from the last. Across all sorts of bands, venues, and genres (not to mention 15 Grammy Awards), Fleck’s limitless vision for the banjo has never ceased to amaze. This tour is a momentous one, however, as Fleck will be returning to his roots and leading his first all-bluegrass tour in quite a long time. As always, Fleck is all-in on the task at hand, bringing together a sort of cross-generational bluegrass festival highlighting the best of the best.
On a single stage, audiences will enjoy the boundless talents of Michael Cleveland (10-time International Bluegrass Music Association Fiddle Player of the Year; Sierra Hull (three-time IBMA Mandolin Player of the Year); Justin Moses (IBMA’s 2018 and 2020 winner of both Resophonic Guitar and Dobro Player of the Year); prolific bassist and multi-instrumentalist Mark Schatz; and Bryan Sutton (nine-time IBMA Guitar Player of the Year).
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.
Additionally, masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination or negative test status. Patrons are required to bring their own masks, and to wear them over their nose and mouth. Please review our detailed Public Events and Performances webpage, and email the box office with any questions.