VIP includes Gold Circle seating, 1 signed poster, and admission to an after show Q&A and "fireside chat" with John.Merry Fistmas! Season's Beatings! Happy Hole-A-Day. Like a nutcase St. Nick for Christmas crazies, John Waters, "gutter" filmmaker (Mondo Trasho, Cecil B. Demented, A Dirty Shame), tawdry stand-up comedian (This Filthy World) and author of many appalling books (Role Models, Carsick, Mr. Know-It-All) is on tour again with a whole new bag of holiday filth for bad little boys and girls everywhere. Both Santa and Jesus will send their regrets when this ho-ho-homo lets loose about reindeer virgin births, the illegally squatting Christ-child and chubby-chasing Mrs. Clause.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS: Please note that any member of the public attending a live ticketed event at Berklee will be required to provide the following:
1) Government-issued photo ID
and one of the following:
2) One form of COVID-related documentation:
- Proof of full vaccination (two weeks after the second of a two-shot vaccine, or the first of a one-shot vaccine)
- proof of a negative PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the event) or a rapid antigen test (taken within 24 hours of the event).
- You may provide these documents in physical/paper form, by photocopy, or a photo on your phone, as long as all information is clearly visible and readable. Photos of at-home tests must be time-stamped.
Members of the Berklee community who are part of the regular testing protocol only need to present their ticket and Berklee ID to gain entry.
Additionally, masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination or negative test status. Patrons are required to bring their own masks, and to wear them over their nose and mouth. Please review our detailed Public Events and Performances webpage, and email the box office with any questions.